I generally use Ant to build my projects. Within Ant, I use Ivy to include required libraries for dependency management.
This post contains some of the common ant errors that i have come across and how I managed to resolve those errors.
Javadoc failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: error =2
Steps to resolve:
– go to command prompt, type javadoc
– if the command is not recognised by command prompt, include the java path in the environment variables (My Computer ->Properties->Advanced->Environment variables->System variables
– include the java bin path in the above PATH variable under System variables
– restart another cmd, type javadoc and now the command should be recognised by the system
– include useexternalfile=”yes” in the <javadoc in Ant file
– close eclipse, restart it again, and it should solve the above error.