Below are some tips on writing better code in React.
2. Use propTypes and defaultProps.
3. Know when to make new components.
4. Know when to write a Component, PureComponent, and a Stateless Functional Component.
5. Use React Dev Tools.
6. Use inline conditional statements in your code.
7. Use Snippet Libraries to save a ton of time that is usually wasted on boilerplate code.
8. Learn how React works with React Internals.
9. Use tools like Bit / StoryBook to improve your component development workflow